Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Photography Blog....

As you might have noticed....I like taking pictures. If you know me or spend anytime with me you know I'm the crazy person at every event running around saying..."cheese!!" I'm not sure what it is that I love so much about taking pictures, maybe it's that I know I'm capturing a moment that will always be smiled upon with a simple glance. Maybe it's being the one to "take" that prefect picture you'll feel good about showing people. Whatever it is, I'm excited!! It's only been in the last year that I realized how much I love this medium of art and trust me I've done it all...just ask my very patient husband who has seen me take up every hobby a girl can think of. But somethings different this time I feel a passion and excitement I've never felt....and the amazing encouragement from all my friends and family has only fueled that. I can't tell you how many times I dragged my girl friends out for a photo shoot. Like I said, I'm still very new at this but I feel confident in my work and love what I'm doing and wanted to let you all know I'm dying to take pictures!!!! The last few shoots I did went great and I am very excited about this picture perfect weather!! If your interested in my services I'm keeping my prices very reasonable and promise you wont be disappoint in the quality or quantity. I've done a number of maternity shoots, a "trash the dress" (personal fav!!), kids, couples and families.

You can check out my work at new photography blog at http://rachaelreutherphotography.blogspot.com/
and become a follower so you can see any new work I post. I'm really excited to get this going!

1 comment:

*Fatema* said...

thats the first time i watch youre bllog..its really cool :)