Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm still a woman!!





My cousin got married last weekend and I was a bridesmaid, it has been so long since I've had my legs shaved, my hair done, my nails on, had perfect makeup and had a killer dress on all at the same exact same time!!! I felt like a million bucks!!! My dress was very similar to "the yellow dress" on "How to Loss a Guy in 10 Days" with Kate Hudsen beautiful!!!! I loved it!!! I had a great time, poor Ryan had to keep an eye on the kids while I did my bridesmaid duties. I was crazy busy the whole week before the wedding, nail appointments, bachlorett parties and family at my house. I so glad it's over but I really did have a good time getting all dolled up again!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous! What I really want to see is a picture of you in "that" dress though! :)

Juliette said...

You look beautiful and how fun for you! I can totally identify with having all of those things done at one time - hasn't happened yet since Ruby was born - but I can't really complain since it rarely all came together before I was a mommy!