Friday, September 19, 2008

AAAhhhhhGGGGgggRRRrrrrrr

Seriously....Seriously I've been running for three weeks now oh so very proud of my quick miles and my time getting better and better. I knew my "mile" was a "mile" cuz when I lived up the street months ago Ryan and I measured it with the car. Well yesterday I measured it again you know just for fun!!!! NOT A MILE WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! It's .8 miles which means my 15 minute mile was really like 18 minute mile and my great 8.4 minute mile was really like an eleven minute mile!!!!! CRAPPY that's what this is!!!! I know I know it's still good for me to run but I'm slightly irritated.

2 comments:

--- Billy Brown said...

Bah, it's just details. You're still running .8 miles farther than you used to.

Heather B. said...

I'm so proud of you, Rachael! You look amazing! And yes, .8 miles is still .8 miles. :)