Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AAAaaahhhhhhAAAAhhhhh




Is it just me or is it true when more then one 2 year old is present the more destuctive they become? I watch a friend's little boy for her 1 or 2 days a week and I sware he and Madison detroy my house with in minutes of his mom leaving, mind you they have a blast doing it.

First they tear everything out in Madison's room,pulling all the books off the shelves, all then they move on to the closet when dress-up and toys are. What a mess!!!!!!

They also snuck into my garage and pulled down a bucket of 3000 foam shapes for scrapbooking and spilled them all over my floor!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Just wait until Morgan and Madison do that daily. That is where I am at. So great. I only clean their rooms every few days because before you know it, it is back to the way it was. terrors! So fun.

Erica said...

I'm with Jamie. This is what my house looks like every day until a hour before my husband comes home. I tell them clean up, clean up dad coming home. We all clean up as fast as we can.