Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My girls!!!!






I want to introduce you all to my two very spacial girls. They will be the topic of most of my blogs and I guarantee they will be entertaining.



Madison just turned 2 on May 4th and is trying to prove it to the world. She's very smart and even taller!!! We measured her on her birthday and she's 36 1/2 in. Now I heard some where that on a child's 2nd birthday you take their height and double it and that's the adult height, which means my child is going to be 6 ft 1 in, I see basketball in her future!!! Well that's what Ryan sees.



Now Morgan's my newest little addition she was born in January 29th. She has the most beautiful dimples in the world!!! She's doing great!!!! She was born a good eater and has almost doubled in weight. She's sleeps from about 10:30 to 5am and goes back to sleep till 7am. I couldn't ask for a better schedule.
This is my wonderful husband with his little girls!!!!! They have him sooo wrapped around their tiny little fingers.

5 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Welcome, Rachael! So glad to have you. I'll add your blog to the list of people's that I stalk regularly. I mean, read regularly. I swear, it's addictive.

But even though I already know and love your precious family, you did a great job introducing them to the blogging world. Can't wait to hear about all the little parts of your day. Just don't forget that you promised to call me when it gets really tough. Crying into pillows tough.

Love you, my dear!

Candace said...

Yay! Welcome Rachael. You work fast. It was just this morning that we were talking about blogs and here you are! I'm excited. I will for sure be reading your blog!

Candace said...

Hey, I didn't know you had the same b-Day as Madison. Happy Birtday!!

Amy said...

Welcome! I look forward to your stories w/ a 2yr. old. I can sympathize :) Look forward to getting to know you better. I think a play date is in the future for Bailee and Madison? :)

sarah said...

I agree with Candace...you got this up quick!!! We shall brace this new frontier together...haha! We'll have fun :)

Oh, and you were right about Madison looking like a cancer patient with her bald head! Even without the hair though she's such a cutie!