Saturday, May 17, 2008

Too much?


I went to Mac yesterday with a friend and got a make over. The girl said I should go with purple cause I have greenish eyes and the purple would make my eye's "pop". So I let them go to town and well I felt like a Vegas show girl afterwards. I think next time I'll go a little more soft. But it was fun running my arrands looking freak'n hot. Needless to say I didn't buy it but I did get some great mascara. (Sorry Anna I took your idea to take a picture of my eyes.)

6 comments:

sarah said...

Now I'm totally curious as to what your eyes looked like open...did your eyes totally pop?

Becky Moseley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Moseley said...

Sarah, I was thinking the same thing. How did it look, Rachael, with your gorgeous green eyes? I'm sure it was fabulous.

Erica said...

I don't think that it was too much at all. I mean maybe for being a mom every day but not for a hot date with your husband. Go for it!

Amy said...

Beautiful. Even us mom's need to feel some WOW. I think you should get those colors.

Ambercita said...

Dah'ling...your eyes are gorgeous!